Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day!

Wow! The snow keeps coming & I can't snap enough pictures! I am definitely from Southern California & am certainly still not fully sure what to think! (I know my fellow Washingtonians are probably laughing at how many pictures of the snow I have taken (just wait!)...but I have to show my fellow So Calians!) Our front walkway...
Our front yard...
Backyard...
Look at it piling up on the bench!
The driveway...
A blanket of snow...
Adam on the saucer...and loving it!


Had to get the posed shot with Mommy!
Look at the excitement! Up the hill again (okay, slightly slanted driveway!). At age 2...it's still fun!
Faster, Kev, Faster!


Still riding his truck...nothing stops him! (Except a dead battery!)
And back to where it's warm...enjoying a little sibling time...