Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Card Picture Attempts...

Today I attempted to get a picture for our Christmas card..."attempted" was the key word. With all the photos I take of these two, you think I could just use those...well I may have to...but with Ava growing so fast, I want as updated as a picture as possible.

Adam was a STAR...he was willing to change his clothes, do his hair, hold Ava and say "Cheese!" Ava on the other hand...she put on her dress...but was a bit fussy!

Here are the better photo attempts...but no winners.



Okay, half way through, Adam was doing so well, I thought I'll just get a couple of him, get a couple of just Ava later (when Kev is home to help) and I'll have two pictures on my card...one of them each individually.
I do LOVE these pictures of Adam...but they make me a little sad, as he looks so old! He's growing up too fast! (Ask me if I think that next time he is acting his age...2!)
Okay, a couple more attempts of them together...this time, next to each other & interacting...there were some great moments, but my camera is too slow...I now know what I want for Christmas!