Monday, December 22, 2008

More Snow!...Unbelieveable!

Even more snow came...I can't believe my eyes...I feel like I'm in Mammoth...even the trees are just covered...absolutely incredible!

I didn't make it outside today...so, no front shot of the house...here's out the front door...brrrr! And, out the front window...
I can't believe this picture...crazy snow!
Again...wow!
The backyard...our "blanket of snow" look is gone as yesterday's snow ball fight with the neighbors ended it...oh well, it was worth it!
The ball on top in the middle is my flower pot centerpiece! Our biggest pile up yet!
The boys brought Frosty to life! (Well, Chase did it...I watched him & he is quite the pro...a lot of technique involved! It took him no time to roll out those balls of snow...impressive! I guess that's a skill you learn up north...ha!)
Ryder...
Adam...
Chase...
I took those three shots of the boys through the front window screen...ha! I was not going outside! Do you like how they wanted to wear their goggles?!

Frosty...love it!