Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Hurley Family Christmas...

We had a GREAT day today celebrating Christmas with our Hurley family...

Adam just loves Ava's ears!

Snow, snow, snow...







Oh, the excitement!


No time to waste to start enjoying...
For Nana's 60th...we are heading to Teatro Zinzanni in style!



The girls...



Christmas Cracker Time!


I don't normally like photos with "Paci" in, but it matched her crown!



So Sweet...
Storytime before bedtime...ah, the quiet!
My only snow picture for the day, which is amazing (for me!) It snowed heavy pretty much ALL day...and being that I was a bit busy, I didn't get a chance to snap any pictures until it was dark...so I ended up deleting them (except this one I liked of my poor flower pot!)...BUT wait until tomorrow morning...lots of photos to take!
>