Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break 2009...Day 4

Sweet Ashtyn! These girls...always finding something! Today the plan was to take a picnic lunch and head to a couple parks in Gig Harbor...BUT the weather didn't want to cooperate...so we still took our picnic lunch to the Downtown Harbor main park, ate (shivering) under a covered area and then since it wasn't raining too hard...I thought I would take the boys out onto the pier...well, the rain took a turn for the worse, and by the time we got to the end of the pier, it was an absolute downpour! Being that I was with 3 boys, it didn't bother them...so, I snapped a shot of them and then we hurried back to the cars for cover!
Thanks for coming to visit Hurley Clan...sorry the weather wasn't better! See you soon...

After Auntie & the cousins headed home, I dozed (ha!), Adam watched a movie & Ava played with her favorite dolly (I snapped a couple shots in between my dozing!...it was too precious not too!)
Up on the chair dolly goes...