Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Trip to Vancouver...

Jenny, Carolyne, Adam, Ava & I headed north to Vancouver to visit our Claridge family. Thanks to Allison for opening her home to us! Thanks to Uncle Bill & Auntie Liz for playing with us! And of course, thanks to all the family for coming out and always being so fabulous! We had a great time!

Uncle Bill treated us to a hike at the Cleveland Dam on Grouse Mountain...the kids LOVED it! (Carolyne & Adam thought he looked like Poppy & Carolyne even said he smelled like Poppy...I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing...ha!)


Ava loving Uncle Bill!


Ava insisted on walking about a third of the way...she did great!



Then off to Auntie Liz's and to the beach! I wish I got a better picture of her! She was having fun playing with the kids in the sand and being creative, while Jenny & I just sat and relaxed for a few minutes...ha!
Adam thought he was quite funny putting mud on his head...goofball!
Both Jenny & I adore our Auntie Liz's home & decor...I wanted to snap a shot of her shelves, as I have plans for my own home to copy her!...But I had to post this picture, as look who looked so sweet in the bottom right corner...ha!
Then all the family came for dinner...yum, yum! Mary Beth sure enjoyed Ava...



What a wonderful trip...thanks family! Love you all!