Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy, Happy 6th Birthday Adam!

All ready for his party...
Ava is ready too!
Adam's buddies...Lucas, Preston & Jackson...
Pin the tail on the donkey!  Jackson & Preston were just a wall off!  Winner...Adam!  (Ava was close!)
A game I remember from a party I had about this age...well, I don't remember playing the actual game, more so a memory because there is a picture of my Dad in this pose, showing us how to play the game!  To say the least...the game is still a hit!

Time to sing to the birthday boy...

Make a wish!
I always like to get a picture of us with Adam on his birthday...with no other adults around, I thought I'd let his friends give it a try...they each took two pictures & here is the best one...not too bad!
Their finished Lego speed boats...
When we told Adam that for his birthday this year, he could choose a few friends to have over to our house, his response..."Are they going to sing to me?" & "Are you going to make a cake?" ...Of course, Adam!  And we said we would play a few games, so he asked..."Can we play that one where you pin a tail on a doneky?"...Of course, Adam! His response to it all..."Awesome!" Adam, you are too sweet! It truly is the simple things in life that make you happy!  We love you SO much & are SO proud of you! xoxo!