Thursday, March 25, 2010

Adam's 1st Soccer Game...

Adam had his first soccer game tonight...we were recruited by a few of his preschool buddies, so he already has several friends on the team. To say the least...Adam LOVED it! I think his favorite part was either his new shin guards or his new team t-shirt! Oh, and as for the actual game of soccer...well, let's say it was his first game & he is only 4! He did great running and kicking the ball...but he spent more time just running around, jumping and falling with the other boys...did they even know they were playing a game? So, we have a few things to review...but he did have a lot of fun and already can't wait until his next game!

Katie, Adam & Ainsley... Tonight I was wishing I had a fancy camera to get better, more clear shots...but my little camera will have to do for now!


Adam, the goalie? I don't think he had a clue as to what he was suppose to do as the goalie...so he just goofed around!

I guess here starts Adam's sports career...which of course had to be celebrated with McDonald's drive-thru for dinner...ha! (Yea, we won't be doing that too often...for Kevin's & my sake!...but Adam thought it was pretty cool!)