Saturday, October 10, 2009

HUSKIES WIN!!!

Go Huskies! We are sure loving all this excitement with Husky football! So much we wanted to bring the kids & yes, we are a little crazy! BUT...they did great! Adam really enjoyed it...his favorite was jumping up & down with Mommy (a lot!) during the last 3 minutes of the game! (Good thing we were still there...Kev wanted to leave, but I wanted to stay...Kev gave me a kiss at the end and thanked me for making us stay!) I have been to 3 games this season...& yes, those have been our 3 wins so far this season...too bad I'm not going again until Cal...I hope they can do it without me!

We headed to the Stadium early, as Adam is in "Dub's Club" (the kids club of Husky athletics), for an official tunnel tour...what fun! We thought just Adam was going to get to go, but turns out, we all got to go!

Watching the football players warming up...

One day...


About to go in the tunnel...
As we were strolling down the tunnel...look who came along...JAKE! What luck! Adam was so excited (okay...Kev & I were so excited!) Jake reached out to give Adam & Ava five! (Too bad we were first in the group and didn't really see him coming...so I wasn't ready with my camera...ahhh! But I had to still get a photo...so there he goes on down the line...still a very nice angle of him...ha!)
The tunnel is lined with posters from all our bowl games...I had to get one in front of my "Conception Bowl"...9 months later, here I was! (Warren Moon would have been my name if I was a boy!)
Adam running down the tunnel...the same tunnel as his Poppy & Grandpa (& a couple Great-Uncles too!)
And into Husky Stadium (the crowd goes wild!)...
Watching Jake throw the ball...
"Look Mom, there's Jake!"
Ava with the Husky Cheerleaders...
Getting ready for the game to start...
We are so excited! (Well, Ava just wanted to keep sleeping!) What a GREAT comeback!

What a fun day we had! Adam really wanted to see "Harry the Husky" up close...but I must say, he is one hard Dawg to find! Oh well...something to look forward to for next year!