Monday, January 5, 2009

We know her!

For those of you who watched UT win the Fiesta Bowl...you may have notice the "Hottie" next to the star quarterback's, Colt McCoy, parents. Yes, we know her! She is a good family friend & I have known her since she was born. (I can't believe I'm old enough to say that!) I actually babysat her ALL the time! Her family moved away, and I was so sad, as I just adored her and her brother. In their family Christmas letter this year, her Mom, Liisa, had mentioned in Rachel's paragraph that she was busy going to all her UT boyfriend's football games...but she didn't mention who he was...as we were watching the game, we recognized her & realized just who exactly her boyfriend was...the star...ha! So I snapped some photos of the TV to email them...

The next morning on Kev's way to work he was listening to Seattle's KJR AM and what were they talking about...Rachel! Too funny!