Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ava's 6 Month Well Baby Visit

Ava had her 6 month Well Baby Doctor's visit today. She is quite well...yeah! She weighed in at 17 lbs. 8.5 oz. (80%) and measured to be 28 inches long (99%!)...which Gramma informed me, that was right where I was at 6 months...so, looks like we will have another six footer on the girl's end!

Ava got a whopping 6 shots today...but this photo was taken about 20 minutes prior to all her shots. Ava is a "sympathy crier"...she cries when she hears other babies crying (this has happened on several occasions!) & some other baby was screaming in the room next door, so Ava's heart felt for the baby & Ava couldn't stop crying herself! (I couldn't help myself but snap a picture...I always miss the "big lip" at the beginning!) As for when she did get her shots...she cried during the actual moment, but as soon as the nurse was done, so was Ava's crying...as Adam would say "Good girl, Ava!"